Conference on the Future of Europe
Europe: Make it Yours !
Want to have your say about the future of Europe?
Renew Europe, in partnership with Democratic Society, is bringing the Conference on the Future of Europe to you!
Sign up to our EU Discussion Tables and if you are selected, you will have the opportunity to share your ideas about the future of Europe with other European citizens and #MakeItYours!
Anyone living in an EU Member State can apply & knowledge on the EU is not a prerequisite to participate. We're looking for anyone wishing to join the discussion on the future of Europe. Want to know more about how it works? Keep reading!
Already convinced? Apply HERE until 30 November 2021!
Not able to take part in the Discussion Tables, but keen to join the conversation? Visit the Renew Europe Engage platform & share you ideas with us online!
#EngageEU #COFOE #RenewEurope
Join in & help us Renew Europe!
Over 70 years of European integration brought peace, prosperity and security for our continent. But the 21st century brings its own challenges and opportunities. So it is time for a discussion & fresh ideas on the future of Europe!
The Conference on the Future of Europe kicked off on Europe Day on 9 May 2021, to start an open an inclusive discussion with more than 400 million Europeans. Check it out if you are interested in organising your own event as part of the conference!
Renew Europe wants to help bring the conference to all corners of the EU so that anyone can join the conversation. This is why we are organising over 80 EU Discussion Tables with citizens in 25 European Member States and in more than 40 European cities.
If you have ideas about the future of Europe and you want to have your voice heard, sign up to our Discussion Tables! We want to gather a broad diversity of voices and ideas from all around Europe to serve as our input to the Conference on the Future of Europe.
Your ideas can help us Renew Europe!
How does it work?
In our Discussion Tables series, we invite you to discuss with us your ideas on:
- Climate change & Environment
- Economy, job & social justice
- The EU in the world
- Values & rights, rule of law & security
- Digital transformation
- European democracy
- Education, culture, youth & sport
The Discussion Tables will take place in three rounds. We aim to select a diverse and representative group of participants (seven people per table), taking into account age, place of residence, education and gender. Each table will be moderated.
- Where? Online, from your own home via a digital meeting platform
- When? 7 & 9 December 2021 (two evening sessions)
- Where? In person, in a city in your country
- When? 15 January 2022 (all day session)
- Where? In person, in Strasbourg
- When? 12 & 13 February 2022 (two day session)
Please note that:
- Participants’ travel and accommodation costs will be covered and participants will receive a daily allowance.
- Round 1 & 2 of the discussion tables will take place in the local language of participants. During round 3, interpretation will be provided.
- Two participants from each table will be selected to take part in the final event in Strasbourg.
- In order to apply, you have to be 18 years or older.
You can apply for the Discussion Tables HERE until 15 November 2021! We will get in touch to let you know whether you've been selected.